Thursday, February 6, 2014

Arizona, Arizona....why are you so brown and desert like??

November 4, 2013

Bom Dia Minha Familia!! Como Vao?

I'm just chillin like a villain here in Casa Grande. Hey dad, I have a question for you. Why the heck would anyone CHOOSE to live in Arizona? It's so brown. 

Anyway, the work is going strong here! Kind of. We have one investigator on date for November 16th. I'm so excited for her. She's 18. She's the one who hasn't told her parents yet. But we talked to her about how important family is and that we don't wanna go behind her parents' backs. So we made a goal with her to tell them. So I'm excited.

The facebook. We have one hour a day to use it for proselyting purposes. It's cool. I talked with Trev for awhile in Portugues the other day. I can use it for proselyting only. So I have a mission list. They are the only people that can see my stuff. And so that's cool. I am going to post a picture of the temple almost every day. So that's fun.

We're continuing to really try and get the ward involved. Our ward mission leader's wife had surgery, so we made cookies and took them to them. And I can already see the difference it has made. He has softened up a lot toward us. And we are speaking in Sacrament on Sunday, so that should help, I'll see if I can send you a copy of my talk. It's good, not gonna lie. 

Well, I love you all, and pray for you in portuguese every day, multiple times a day. 

Eu sei que o evangelho de Jesus Cristo pode mudar as vidas.


Love, Elder Scott Jackson Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment