Sunday, July 27, 2014

PS...I'm in Brazil!!

April 9, 2014

Oi minha familia!!
I am finally here in Brazil. It´s still so surreal. I look out the window and BOOM! There´s Sao Paulo. It´s so cool. we have made it safe. the flight was super long. but we finally made it. There were 8 of us missionaries on the flight from Atlanta to Sao Paulo. I sat by a lady from o estado de Parana! I thought Trevor would like that. I believe she said Maringa...it was close to Curitiba. 

I am super excited for the two weeks here in the CTM. I pray that this language immersion will help immensely, because when I got on the plane, almost everyone was speaking Portuguese, and I could not understand them. 

I don´t have much time, but I just wanted to tell you all that I love you! I hope you got the note that I had Hailey write. and I hope dad got my message. there was a very nice member that was headed to Sao Paulo that let us use his phone. I swear I said something about calling but it´s all good. I will be out of the CTM by then and be able to call you on Mother´s day.

I love you all!

Have a fantastic day!

Love, Elder Scott Jackson Taylor

P.S. I´M IN BRAZIL.


No comments:

Post a Comment