Sunday, July 27, 2014

OOPS!!

June 2, 2014

So in my haste to send pictures to you filthy animals, I didn't realize that I only have about 5-10 minutes left.  So here it goes.

This week was good.  We found a new investigator this week named Josenita.  She's awesome.  she talked with missionaries before but they never came by her house after so she was really excited to see us.  We taught her Wednesday and Friday.  She came to our activity Saturday night and Church on Sunday and told a member herself of her baptismal date.  It was legit.  Elect.

We also had some problems with one couple we're teaching and a miracle.  It's been a couple weeks since they went to Church and the husband lost his job and was really sad.  And didn't really want us there any more.  so we talked for a while and things are great.  We left with new commitments, new excitement, and a blessing on their house.  It was cool.

Sunday was the biggest roller coaster day of my mission.  It was up and down and up and down and sideways and upside down and a little bit of vomit.  But in the end it all worked out and I survived!

I love you all!  Have a fantastic week!


We had an activity Saturday called 'noite do bolo macho' (night of the manly cake).  The men had to make a cake and were judged.  We made one as missionaries.  Here it is!


Do I really need to explain this one??



Me and E. Souza.  We kill it!  And yes, I gave him a BYU shirt.  
Convert the world while converting the world!!


FHE in the Favela with all the criancas.


Orange juice - me and my new best friend.  Del valle Nectar da laranja (orange juice for you English speakers!)  and the first jersey.  Naymar.  Barcelona.  I also got a green Brasil .




No comments:

Post a Comment