Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weddings, Baptisms, and cold showers!!

June 16, 2014

Where you at???  No email this week??

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

So, apparently Trevor and Natalie got married on Saturday.  But, I still don't know for sure because my family forgot about me.  yep!!

AND  The US national soccer team has their first game today.  I expect all of you to be watching and cheering.  7:00 (that's 4 o clock Utah time).  They also play Sunday the 22nd against Portugal and I will gain a cake if they win.  so cheer loud.

Brasil's first game was crazy.  We were in our house, but the fireworks were crazy.  And we could hear neighbors yelling and cheering.  Ha.  It was awesome.  We did our weekly planning during the game.

And this week was good!

THE DROUGHT IS OVER!

Vila Virginia baptized for the first time in about 4 or 5 months this week.  1 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.  Yes, they were all in the other area, but we have one this week!!!

We are working a lot here.  We found a new investigator named Keila who is very smart and has a lot of really good questions and seems to be a solid investigator.  I love msart people.

So I hope all is well.  I hope you're all alive.  and I hope the wedding went well.

Love, Elder Scott JACKSON Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment