Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Well, Hey there.....

December 8, 2014

BOA TARDE

Here it goes again on the transfers..........................

I'm once again staying here with Elder Digiorgio!!  This will be our 4th transfer together.  In my mission, I've actually never seen anyone be together that long.  I've hard of others (like Syd, but she's a sister, different)  but I've never actually seen it.

The Difference........

I'm now the District Leader.  It's pretty cray cray.  Our District Leader finished his mission last week and I already had to get numbers and everything.  Basically goodbye to any free time to relax on Sunday night.  haha.  It was actually pretty cool.  I'm excited.  I still won't give any trainings for two more weeks, this week is Zone Meeting and next week is our Mission Christmas Conference.  So it'll give me some good time to settle in and prepare.  My district is me and 7 more Elders.  So, a lot of Divisions.  Ha.  At least 7, 6 with my district and one with the Zone Leaders.  That'll be fun.  I did a lot of divisions in AZ when my comp was the DL.

This week was good.  Sadly, still no baptisms.  Matilde's sister is sick and lives in another city and she is going every weekend to take care of her.  so, sadly we're not too sure how that'll work out for now.  And Yuichi hit a little bump in the road with the Word of Wisdom.  But it's all good.  He'll live it and he'll baptize soon.

We also had an interesting experience.  so one of my recent converts from this area is no longer active.  We have still worked and worked with her but she faces a lot of adversity from family and stopped going.  At first, she still was firm in reading and everything, but slowly stopped.  She has completely stopped reading the Book of Mormon and she also has returned to going to parties and drinking.  It has been super sad to see this, but we will not give up on her.  We know that she knows how to make the right decision and we will visit her and bug her until she does.

I love you all!!

That's about all I have to say because I have to do this stuff ofr Utah State.  I love you all!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Scott JACKSON Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment