Monday, October 27, 2014

WOW!

September 15, 2014

I still can't believe I hit one year this last week.  I just realized it's been more than a year since I've woken up later than 6:30.  Holy cow.

So the BYU game.  Holy legit.  Just so you know there were about 4 of us missionaries here drooling over the pictures and getting super trunky.  Haha.  I can't believe you guys had Bis!!  That's so cool.  We eat that quite a bit here.  It's super cheap.  Like maybe 2 dollars at the most.

This week was really good.  We were supposed to baptize but sadly things just didn't quite work out.  Jaqueline chose a date and she will be baptized this transfer.  She's super solid in being baptized, just not in a huge hurry.  she chose the last week in October and said, it's official, mark it on your calendars.  I'll be baptized.  So that's good.

We just been working and walking and gettin all skinny and cute.  ha.  but for reals, I'm so much skinnier than I was a couple months ago.  EVERYONE comments on it.  Even people that met me 4 weeks ago.  "nossa voce magraceu."  wow.  You got more skinny!

I hope all is well there.  It's going well here.  Sorry this is so short.  I have fotos to send and not very much time!!!!!!!

I love you all!

Love, Elder Scott JACKSON Taylor


Primeiro, meu Brasil.  Aracatuba!


Me and Elder Barlow on a division celebrating 1 year!



Oh you know, just me chillin with a mango.  Holy cow!  Mangos are so good! 
 Are they really expensive in Kaysville?

No comments:

Post a Comment