Monday, October 27, 2014

Just keep on keepin' on!

Sept. 22, 2014

Well, this week was pretty great.  IT FINALLY RAINED!  It is so hot here and everything is dying.  This is normally the rain season and we have not received anything and finally it rained twice this week.  but it still needs to rain a lot more.  It's about 100 degrees every day and technically it was winter until yesterday.  Yeah.  Just imagine the summer.  WOOHOO!  Yep.  I'll just keep losing weight.  I've now lost 16 kilos.  I think that's about 35 pounds.  yeah.

Sounds like it's just a part there in UTAH!  I love Utah.  I miss seeing a temple wherever I go.  for reals.  Don't take it for granted.  go to the temple weekly, not weakly.  Holy cow I love the temple.  I'm super jealous of the new Ogden temple.  It looks a lot like Gilbert.

And GO COUGARS!  I hope you guys are bringing my picture in my BYU shirt to the games so that I can cheer with you.  Yep.  They're going to win it all.  I'm calling it right now.  The year that I'm gone BYU wins it.   Dodgers win it.  And even the JAZZ win it!

This week was good.  We taught A LOT.  Holy cow.  We're going through a nice phase of finding new people who keep commitments and want to go to Church.  Jaqueline is doing good.  She had a little bit of a rough time but we had a feeling to visit her unscheduled on day and she was having a lot of doubts and we answered her prayer.  So, that was good.  Ha

Things are great here.  and super hot.  I love you all.

Love, Elder Scott JACKSON Taylor

PS  I spoke in Sacrament meeting yesterday and killed it.  One of the counselors of the Stake Presidency was there and he said after "wow, it's been a long time since I heard a talk like that.  The whole building felt the spirit during your talk."  Keep the commandments and be virtuous.  there are no excuses.  That was basically my talk.  I talked about stories of John Tanner and Greg Johnson going on a mission.  there really are no excuses to do what we know is right and do it well.  It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment