Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Short people aren't all Leprechauns!

March 17, 2014

Yes, I am wearing my green tie today!! Ha!  All of us in the house are!

This week has been great!!  Dawn got baptized!!  The baptism was awesome!  Quite a bit, in fact most, of her extended family is LDS.  It stopped with her parents.  but her parents were there at the baptism, along with her daughter!  They all live in another ward, so we're trying to hook the missionaries there up with some referrals.  The guy that baptized her is from California.  they took her to Church a few times there, but she said she just wasn't ready then.  but, she still attributes them for introducing the Gospel to her.  and what's their last name???   TAYLOR  !!

Yep!  It was pretty legit.  We fooled some people when I told them it was my family.  They were pretty shocked before we told them the truth.  Then it was followed up by a Taylor for the confirmation!  She asked me to do that.  It was awesome.  I was super nervous, but it was awesome!

We saw some awesome stuff this week!  A family that we've been teaching got put on date for baptism!  It was awesome!  I'm sad that I won't be here for it, but I love them and know that the Lord will provide for them.

We also had another investigator make alot of progress.  He's been really stagnant.  Probably where most would be dropped, but for some reason we felt like we needed to keep going.  Well, he finally got over one of his big concerns.  He's very protective of his kids, but this last week he finally said he would be cool letting them go to Nursery!  So, he should finally come to Church this week!

We also had some members give us free Suns jerseys and shirts on Wednesday.  That was pretty legit.  Their family is awesome.  We just met them finally because they've been working a lot.  And now that they love us, I'm leaving!

Well family, I love you all!  You are my favorite!

Les amo mucho!!  Spanish.  What's up!

Love, Elder Scott Jackson Taylor



GET YOUR BIBLES OUT.  THIS IS HILARIOUS!



See look!!  Suns jerseys!!



So, recently we talked to a guy from Romania.  He had been to Salt Lake and he had a Book of Mormon.  But he couldn't understand the old time English.  He loved Salt Lake but had no idea what was in the book.  He and his wife don't speak very much English, so we ordered a Romanian Book of Mormon.  When we talked to him, he wasn't too interested, but it's because he couldn't read!  So, we Google Translated simple testimonies of it into Romanian, and delivered the Cartea Lui Mormon.  He wasn't home, but his wife was.  She was so happy and couldn't find the words in English to thank us.  but she tried.  It was INCREDIBLE!



This is how I feel every morning when I put on my tag!!
NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!



This one if for you Trev.  I know how much you love Owl City.  Basically I thought this picture was the coolest thing since sliced bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment